|GENERAL INFORMATION AND RULES|
The Management and Staff of Bordertown Caravan Park would like to welcome you to our Park and to the Tatiara region.
The following information is provided to help make your stay more enjoyable.
After Hours Emergency Contact
- After Hours Emergency Phone Number is 0455 669 888.
- Are open 24 hours for your convenience, however, they are closed for a short period of time in the morning for cleaning.
- Please consider others when using facilities and leave them in a neat and tidy manner.
- Please kept the entry door to the ablution blocks closed at all times.
- Children under 8 must be supervised by an adult in the ablution blocks at all times.
Arrival / Departure
Check-in time: 12pm for sites/2pm for cabins
Check-out time: 10am
Late departure may be permitted, please check with reception
Bicycles, Scooters and Skates
- We encourage the use of these at the Park during daylight hours. Ensure that all road rules are followed, and helmets are worn.
- Our Park’s electric barbecues are free and for the use of guests and residents. Please leave barbecues and surrounding area clean after use. Cleaning utensils are located in the kitchen area next to the clothesline.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the children in their care in the Park.
- Children under the age of 8 years are not permitted in the showers, toilets or laundries unless attended by an adult or teenage person.
- Only 15-amp power cords, with 15-amp terminals at each end, are to be used on sites to connect to the Park’s electrical supply outlets.
- Portable gas stoves and burners are permitted.
- Open fires are prohibited unless fuelled by charcoal. Charcoal fires must be contained within a burner at least 30cm off the ground. Cold ash must be bagged and placed into bins.
- We welcome you to utilise our free washing machines and dryers.
- Laundry must be removed from the washing machines and clothes dryers as soon as possible after the cycle is completed. Management takes no responsibility for the removal of laundry by other guests and staff, if left in the machines for an extended period.
- Please clean filters in washing machines and clothes dryers after use.
- Pet bedding is not permitted to be washed/dried in these machines. Please use troughs in laundry for pet bedding.
- Mail delivered to the Park will be held in the Office and be available for collection during office hours.
- The Park office is open from 8.30am to 5.30pm weekdays and 9.00am to 5.00pm weekends.
- The speed limit for all vehicles is walking pace, with a maximum speed of 10km per hour.
- Pedestrians have right away at all times.
- Unregistered motor vehicles are not permitted in the Park.
- Visitors must sign in at the office before proceeding further into the Park.
- Visitors are the responsibility of the principal guest and are subject to all Park rules. Extra charges may apply for visitors staying overnight, using showers, or laundry facilities.
- Visitor’s cars must be parked in the Visitor Car Park.
|In order to ensure that you have the best possible experience while staying with us, it is necessary to highlight some of the Park Rules that we ask ALL GUESTS to adhere to:|
Noise and behaviour
Park Management believe that you are entitled to enjoy the safe, secure and quiet privacy of your site, free of offensive noise and behaviour by other guests and residents. Therefore:
- Excessive noise, rowdy parties, offensive language, public drunkenness, physical violence or offensive behaviour by guests and their visitors will not be tolerated.
- Music must be kept at a minimum level, so as not to disturb other guests.
- Principal guests shall not conduct social gatherings on the site or elsewhere in the Park, which gives rise to any noise that interferes with the peace and quiet of other guests and occupants at any time of the day.
- Absolute quiet from 10:00pm to 7.00am must be adhered to.
- Due quietness shall be observed when entering or leaving the Park between 9.00pm and 8.00am.
- To protect our trees and for safety reasons, climbing of trees is prohibited.
We are a pet-friendly park and love welcoming your furry friends. We also have several pet friendly cabins so you don’t have to leave your furry friends behind! Please ensure you check your pet in on arrival and adhere to the following –
- Pets are to be supervised at all times and kept on a lead when not in own caravan.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a plastic bag in one of the bins provided.
- Please care for the environment by placing paper, cardboard, drink cans and bottles in the recycling bins provided.
- All rubbish must be bagged and placed into the bins provided.
Sites and Caravans
- Sites and caravans are to be kept clean and tidy, with all excess items stored out of sight.
- Please ensure that the entire caravan, vehicle, tent and all annexes and ropes are within the boundaries of your site.
Smoking and e-cigarettes
Smoking is prohibited in the following areas:
- Inside any enclosed building including, but not limited to, cabins, toilet blocks, laundry, kitchen and reception.
- Within BBQ shelter.
|Bordertown Caravan Park is operated, managed and inspected in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Legislation of South Australia|
As part of our Health and Safety Management System, Bordertown Caravan Park has Fire Appliances and Fire Evacuation plans in all Cabins and Buildings. The are also 6 Fire Hoses throughout the park. All appliances and equipment are inspected regularly. In the event of a fire, training has been undertaken by key Park personnel, so please follow emergency instructions at all times.
A first aid kit is located in Reception and key Park personnel have been trained in basic first aid. If you are injured during your stay at our Park, please report it to Reception as soon as possible. A defibrillator is located next to the Office door, should an emergency occur.
Duty of Care
Please report all safety concerns to Reception as soon as possible. You are reminded that you have a duty of care to protect your safety and the safety of others and not to participate in any dangerous, criminal or offensive behaviour. Children must be supervised at all times.
Non-compliance with the Park Rules may result in you being asked to leave the Park.
Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you to the Bordertown Caravan Park and look forward to ensuring your stay with us is an enjoyable one! We always welcome feedback, and as we are always striving to improve, would love to hear any suggestions you have for our Park!